Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Zombie Week

That's what this has felt like. Sorry for not posting anything, details of my trip in particular. All I've done is go through the motions at work, then come home and do as little as possible before early bed times. I'm hoping next week will be better, but I'm not feeling so hot this evening.

Luckily Ebbie made a very nice vegetable lentil soup for dinner, which I'm eating bites of as I sit here. I'm a happy girl to have such a great cook at my disposal.

I did get knitting done today, more on both socks I've been working on forever. I turned the heel on my mom's sock last night and spent time today working the gusset decreases. I've also added some length the the cuff of my own sock. I still have not cast on for the front of Big Sack. It'll happen eventually.

Snow forecast for tomorrow afternoon and evening, have I mentioned that I'm done with winter? For the record: I'm done with winter.

Off the finish my soup and cornbread and maybe do some more sock work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home