Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Short Update

My London people are fine, understandably shaken, but fine.

Clapotis is coming along slowly, I'm really enjoying the process and how it's turning out.

The news I referred to in my last post is that I have quit my job. My last day is the 22nd. I am happy, it was a good decision, and I am only slightly nervous when it comes to deciding what to do next. I have some options, I am currently weighing them.

I have joined the bloggers-with-ceiling-problems brigade. Our bedroom ceiling sprung a leak early Thursday morning, we're having a rubber roof put on next week, $$$ but it needs to be done. Apparently there are "soft spots" and we have a network of rusty cracks above our pillows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home