Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Things You'll Probably See Eventually

I have photos of the following things, but I need to locate my camera cord, and I have no idea how long the upload will take on dialup, so actual images will have to wait:

Flowers -- I was playing around with my pseudomacro setting.

Ferris Wheel -- I went on one yesterday at the carnival up the street, and had more fun than I should probably admit.

Fireworks -- I watched them from my turret window and played with my camera settings again.

I pretty much always carry a notebook with me, and today I splurged a bit and got myself a pocket-sized Moleskine squared notebook. The first piece of information to go in it was directions to MDS&W.

Yes, I am heading down to Maryland tomorrow, I'm hoping to meet up with other bloggers, take some photos, and possibly buy a bit of yarn. I'm not in the market for much right now, but if something catches my fancy, I won't necessarily say no.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home