Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Monday, December 08, 2003

Racquet Sports and Cat Wrestling

More racquetball and a little ping-pong. I was better at both than I usually am and got more exercise out of tonight's racquetball session than I did last week. More running around, and I played a better game all around, actually returning volleys that hit the wall and came back.

This weekend continued slowly, thought I did finish the first scarf and start the second one. No real writing, though, but sometimes my brain just needs a break.

End of semester, work is going to be nuts until we go on break. That period of time between Christmas and New Year's is the best benefit of this job, paid time off that doesn't count against holiday or personal time.

I'll try to do some odds and ends tomorrow while he's taking his finals. Or maybe I'll just wrestle Widget some more. He liked it, he just doesn't want to admit it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home