Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Another Unphotographed Finished Object

I finished the eyelash scarf for my nearly-gone-boss this evening. Once I get film tomorrow I'll take a photo of it and of my Paris Loop, then weeks from now I'll be able to get around to posting them here. I'm really bad about the photo thing, sorry.

I bought my train tickets to New York. Does anyone have suggestions of yarn shops I should visit in Manhattan or Brooklyn? I think I should be able to convince my sister to go to one or two with me. I'm planning on taking my sock with me as train knitting, it may be all the knitting I'll take, unless I manage to come up with a solid new project in the next couple of days. I suppose I could bring the baby blanket, but I'm not sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home