Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Friday, September 17, 2004

Thank You Very Much, Secret Pal!

That's right, I arrived home today to find a package from my Secret Pal, and I am thrilled! I took photos, but, of course, I'm still working with film, so you'll have to settle for description for the time being. There is a skein of incredibly soft bright green hand-spun, hand-dyed yarn, an adorable stuffed sheep wearing a t-shirt from the L. A. County Fair (it's going to find a home on top of my printer, I do believe), an address book illustrated with cat paintings, and three beautiful stitch markers made with green and pink beads. And, of, course, a friendly note to preface it all.

Thanks again Secret Pal, the package really made my day, probably my week. You are doing a wonderful job of spoiling me and I appreciate it.

Today wasn't too bad, much better than yesterday. The only weird thing was a very strange muscle twitch in the right side of my face. It started around ten this morning, came and went every few minutes and is still happening periodically. Apparently it is visible to the outside world, fun.

I may be able to finish Paris Loop this evening, and if not tonight, then by the end of the weekend, I only have a couple of inches left to knit. How exciting, my first garment.

Enjoy the weekend.


1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! I am happy to hear that the package arrived safe and sound!

From your Secret Pal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home