Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Monday, September 20, 2004

Ooh, La La

I wore Paris Loop to work today and was gratified by the response. Some people knew I had made it and were impressed with how it turned out. Others who didn't know I made it said they liked it. My wardrobe tends to mostly fade into the background at work, so it was nice to be noticed for it in a good way, especially since it was a product of my own work. I need to figure out what garment to make next, though, or else I'll wear this one all the time just from the sheer sense of accomplishment.

I did a little knitting today on my soon-to-be-ex-boss's eyelash scarf. I could have finished it tonight, but I wasn't in the groove and now all I really want to do is feed the cats and go to bed. I apparently need a lot of sleep.

Maybe I'll post something more interesting tomorrow, sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home